Sunday, September 1, 2013

Back For the Attack

Ok, I'm going to get this thing rolling again here ASAP, especially as Halloween approaches.  My hope is to do more than just reviews - I mean, reviews are fine, I actually like writing reviews, but there are a lot of reviews out there.

I'll probably do a 'Favorite Horror Movie' countdown in October.  Emphasis on FAVORITE, so it's not a BEST list.  I don't know what's the best, but I know what I love.

I've also found a good amount of screenplay drafts online.  (They're not hard to find.)  Still, a lot of them are pretty interesting glimpses into how movies are made and what things get cut and what things don't.  Dialogue in particular tends to run long in original screenplays but actors can often reduce the need for so many words.

Anyway, I'm still here and going to try to make my corner of the horror web count.

No comments: